IOS nightly hero

Since the death of Ios development of RA I’ve been trying to get a version of it working with a working Psx emulator. Well tomorrow I’ll post a link to my version 1…2 (RetroArch FineBrine’s 1.2) because I’ve started the upload but unfortunately it won’t finish before I head to work tomorrow, so anyone who hasn’t got one working properly tomorrow is your day. I included a CFG file to be inserted into your .Retroarch folded to be used with everything in the directory settings already to go. See U guy tomorrow.

Death of iOS development? What are you talking about?

Anyway nice work but we may have nightly build again by tomorrow.

Yesterday I finished the OSX script and it should be pretty similar.

I’m just ios user felt left out in the cold I’m sure I wasn’t the only one we had no new builds then the nightlies vanished. Also, haven’t u ever heard of theatricality, dang it let me feel good about something cuz I really suck at everything thanx I hope it works for everyone the way it does for me Name: RetroArchFB.V.1.2.app.zip Size: 88 MB https://mega.nz/#!oxlR3QJD!BdGHSozB-MYu1ZJspcTTfDAbShMiXXy5nI0ijyMo7Rs

:I have found that PSX won’t start in landscape view but after starting it in portrait then turning it to landscape it runs fine, working on that one now I may have the screen settings too wide will check

Does this have support for btstack?

FineBrine’s comment: :I have found that PSX won’t start in landscape view but after starting it in portrait then turning it to landscape it runs fine, working on that one now I may have the screen settings too wide will check.

PSX CORE starts fine both portrait and landscape view on my builds. I don’t know why you have that problem. Maybe you should try my builds. Head over to “ReteoArch iOS 9” thread which has many responses. I posted a link there with instructions.

Sure I’ll check it out I’m not sure what’s with that it only does it on the link version not my original

Mmm, yes it is. But by now, is not compatible with iOS 9.

Mmm, yes it does. But by now, is not compatible with iOS 9.

How to install it , I tried overrighting a nightly but it didn’t work ?

Are you jailbroken? Of course you are, duh. Okey, download this https://www.dropbox.com/s/b379hbmarjlwxvj/asvwjtjb.rar?dl=0 install appsync on your device and install retroarch 9, inside the folder you will find a read me file, open it and follow the isntructions for retroarch9.ipa.