IOS Nightly Testing report

I use 1.1.

Has anyone gotten mupen64plus core to work? I’ve already tried the psx core (interpreter) on rgui and indeed I can change the core options. So it does work on rgui but not for mupen64plus because it closes the app fast. I’m on a stock non-jaibroken phone that is why mupen64plus on Dynaric freezes. Has anyone figured out how to change the core to Cached_interpreter? How about changing the mupen64plus info file or mupen64plus.cfg file? Anyone? Your help is appreciated.

you can try manually modifying your retroarch-core-options.cfg to add: mupen64-cpucore = “cached_interpreter” or mupen64-cpucore = “pure_interpreter”

Let me try that.

You’re a genious!!!

When a new retroarch.cfg is generated the folders are all not to the proper Retroarch.app folder:

libretro_directory = “~/Documents/modules” libretro_info_path = “~/Documents/info” content_database_path = “~/Documents/rdb” cheat_database_path = “~/Documents/cht” cursor_directory = “~/Documents/cursors”

Unless the it was a intended change. Also it will create those folders regardless if you change them on the retroarch.cfg. IMO those folders make the Documents folder too disorganized.

Hey pralima87,

I’m trying to install the .deb file you posted. But after installing I’m not getting the Retroarch icon on the springboard. Am I missing something? Thanks!

-Ben

Don’t use that deb version anymore it is way too buggy. Try the latest nightly build… A lot of improvements.

Thanks Zero, How do I make an installable deb file from the nightly?

That’s not true for me… version 1.0.0.2 is lot much more stable that the nightly. The latest have lot of things not working correctly or crashing… Is vba-next working for you in the latest nightly versions?

[QUOTE=benjapo;22493]Thanks Zero, How do I make an installable deb file from the nightly?[/QUOTE]

It would be a bit complicated. Better follow the steps that are described earlier in this and some others threads to install the nightly version.