Ipega 9025 not working

Hi, just to start out I’ve been using retroarch since ios 7 and it’s hands down my favorite app. I was using a much earlier version for a long time, and I used my Ipega 9025 just fine. I just recently updated to ios 9, and saw the Retroarch ios 9 version was available. I was excited at first, but quickly realized things have changed a lot. For one, when I press the Retroarch Icon in game, I no longer have an as extensive menu with as many options as before. I went into the Input option, and I was greeted with what seemed to be a watered down list of options from before. I saw the iPega PG-9017 option and figured, “Well, it’s iCade so surely it will work just fine with my controller.” It did not respond to any inputs I made with the controller. I messed around the settings a bit and I’ve had no luck. I’m sure one of the Devs reading this has specific settings they’re using to get the 9017 to work, so I’d like to ask if they could send me a screen shot of their input menu, and their user binds menu so I could try to replicate the settings. I can also email my screenshots too, I actually pressed the Duty Cycle on accident and can’t seem to get the number to lower, just increase. Dunno if that effects anything having to do with my problem. I also see there are different drivers for the “Input” and “Joypad,” so if you could also let me know which would be best. I see MFI but no Icade. I know the Devs are working hard on the updates and I’m happy to see frequent Upgrade options in Cydia, so I have no doubt I can get some help from someone. Keep up the good work guys, I can’t wait to start playing with my controller :slight_smile: