iPhone 6 plus Video Ratio?

So I did some extensive digging and I can not get a decent Ratio no matter what I try I am Running an iPhone 6 plus jailbroken on 8.1.2 Retroarch works with pretty much all the emulators I try but the size of the video is completely thrown off.

I can memorize the buttons so the opacity can be at 0( I also want to try and Sync a bluetooth controller) I just want to know the exact settings to play content! This is so cool and frustrating that I cant get it lol

Thanks in advanced for the assistance !

Yeah, the overlays are messed up on 6+ with older versions. It’s fixed in git but there aren’t any official builds out with the fix. If you know how to sign your own builds, etc., you can grab a nightly from buildbot.libretro.com.

Ehhhh unfortunately what you just said is like a foreign language to me guess Im not smart enough to have this on my iPhone haha Thanks for the info !

K, no worries. We’ll have an official build out that includes the fix (and an updated cydia repo) pretty soon, so just keep an eye out. :slight_smile:

Why’s it messed up? I’m trying to get an iPhone 6 specifically for RetroArch usage. xD

Is it because of the pixel density is so high?

Can’t you just manually stretch the video out to the screen corners to 375 × 667 making a 16:9? That’s what I did for my iPhone 4S and if you stick to it, after a few hours it’ll look natural for a letterbox-look. ;d