iPhone 6 Plus Video Resolution Problem

Hello! I’ve been sifting through the dark corners of the internet and have noticed that there is still a seemingly unsolved problem where when one tries to play psx games using the PCSX ReARMed core on RetroArch (and possibly other cores which I have not personally tested) - that only a portion of the iphone 6’s screen is used for the actual game’s video. I have read several places that some kind of fix was suppost to be implemented, but those were all posts here and on some subreddits dated a few months back.

Is there any solution to this major problem? (picture of my problem included)

It should be fixed already in the latest code. You’ll have to compile it yourself or know how to self-sign the nightly builds.

thanks for the information. is there any idea of when the next release/compiled version may be? if there is no plan soon, or no plan at all(?) then i will go through and do it myself, but i would rather not if there would be a release soon :slight_smile: thanks

I can’t give any specific dates/times, but we’re hoping to push something out in the next couple of days. It’s been a long time coming, but I think we’re to the point where everyone is satisfied with the progress :slight_smile: