Is it possible to disable the fast forward shortcut?

Hi.

I tried to edit the config file by changing input_toggle_fast_forward to “nul”, but when every time start the emulator the shortcut is always the space button.

Another thing that i noticed is that the number of input controllers always reverts to 5 no matter what i do. Is this normal?

Thanks and sorry for my English.

Yeah, that should work fine. Are you trying to edit the file while RetroArch is open? If so, it will rewrite the option values it has in memory back to file when you exit, so you should only edit the cfg when RetroArch is closed.

[QUOTE=Astro City;41760]Hi.

I tried to edit the config file by changing input_toggle_fast_forward to “nul”, but when every time start the emulator the shortcut is always the space button.

Another thing that i noticed is that the number of input controllers always reverts to 5 no matter what i do. Is this normal?

Thanks and sorry for my English.[/QUOTE]

You might have to try “0” instead of “nul” I had to do that to disable that stupid search key.

Hi.

Thanks for your replay.

I edited the file with retroarch closed.

No matter what key i set to fast forward, it always revert to space.

I also tried to remove the retroarch config folder, but it didn’t make a difference.

Hi.

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately it didn’t work.

Both nul and “0” makes no difference. It always revert to space.

Try to download the latest nightly and see if the problem persists. There was a recent issue that resulted in the Hotkey Binds being stuck and reverting to their default configuration everytime the Settings Menu was accessed, but it should be fixed by now.

Thank you very much.

Yeah that seems to be what’s happening to me, but i’m using 1.3.4 linux 32-bit version.

Is this a problem related to a newer version or the past version also had this problem?