Is there a limit to extra tabs up top on the menu?

iv got super famicon, gb, gbc,gba,genesis, and snes up there now, but n64, ps1, or dreamcast do not pop up after i scan the directory.

there shouldn’t be a limit, AFAIK, but that probably means the scan isn’t picking up any of your ROMs. N64 requires a No-Intro set and ps1 has been finicky for scanning. I don’t think the scanning supports Saturn games yet.

its scanning them. i even have thumbnails sitting inside the thumbnail folder. but i still have to go down to load content and select certain n64 and ps1 from there

ok, in that case, try moving one of your existing playlists out of the playlist directory and see if that lets another one show up. That should answer your question as to whether there’s a limit :slight_smile:

ya no luck

Is it actually creating a playlist in the retroarch/playlists directory?

no, but i think i figured it out. i think the tabs are only picking no-intro roms/ redump isos.

Yea if the crc or md5 or whatever they use doesn’t match their database it just doesn’t add it. Pretty annoying. If you’re on windows you can use this http://libretro.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5832 to make playlists which will add games to the playlist even if it doesn’t have a database entry.

oh awesome thanks!!!