Is there a specific build that works better with bluetooth controllers for windows?

just wondering…

I’am sure a build I used before worked better for me and I have no idea which one it was. I’am using a Bluetooth adapter and two ps3 controllers with better ds3 tool.

I can not get player two to map and takes over player 1.

Better DS3 Tool will set my Controllers as XInput and auto map to an Xbox 360 mapping. Which I have set to do.

What does your User 1 & User 2 Device Index come up as? User 1 & User 2 Device Index show - Controller (Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows)

When I bind User 1 it works and then when I go to bind User 2 only User 2 Controls work.

So I’am using Scarlet Crush and still having the same issues. :frowning:

would this have anything to do with the problem?

input_driver = “dinput” input_joypad_driver = “winxinput” input_device_p1 = “0” input_player1_joypad_index = “0” input_libretro_device_p1 = “5” input_player1_analog_dpad_mode = “0” input_device_p2 = “0” input_player2_joypad_index = “1” input_libretro_device_p2 = “5” input_player2_analog_dpad_mode = “0”

If this helps at all.

i tried with disabling autoconfig. I’ve tried these builds RetroArch_1.0.0.3-beta, RetroArch-v1.0.0.2-32bit, 2015-02-10_RetroArch.

Thanks for you time and help. i know you probably have better things to do,

so I have tried to change the “5” to “1” and still the same thing… :frowning:

everytime i got into retroarch my player 1 device index ends up being xinput controller player 2.

input_device_p1 = “0” input_player1_joypad_index = “0” input_libretro_device_p1 = “5” input_player1_analog_dpad_mode = “0” input_device_p2 = “0” input_player2_joypad_index = “1” input_libretro_device_p2 = “5” input_player2_analog_dpad_mode = “0”

i don’t know why my device’s are always setting to “5”

also on window 8.1 i don’t know what other info i could give here…

I’m gonna do so digging and see if it was the stupid motioninjoy drivers or something giving me the problem. I’ve I come up with something i’ll post it. if not I might just do a fresh os install.

Sorry for taking up your time and thanks for the help anyways. :slight_smile:

k. So I can get two controllers two work in nestopia core.

I have to bind both my controllers with bind default all. Which before I was always binding my controllers manually with bind all.

So now… My player 1 controller works as Player 2 and Player 2 controller works as Player 1.

and

When I do bind my controllers manually with bind all, I still have the problem with only one controller working and it ends up being the last controller I bind with. I don’t know how many endless hours I’ve been at this… lol.

k now if I switch back to dinput and bind all manually it all works. :slight_smile: wop wop.