Is there a way to change difficulty settings? (CPS1-CPS2)

Hey Guys,

To change the difficulty setting on CSP1 system you need to have acces to the DIP switches, but they are not implemented in the emulator. Is there another way t change them? like with cheats or something else… Also, the CPS2 emulator doesn´t have an option to enter to the diagnosis or system menu, so looks like is impossible change them to…

I`m talking about the WII port

Any help is really apreciated

Thanks!!

Yeah is possible, once the game has started you have to go to RA menu, iirc there is an option called diagnostics on core options, you just need to turn it on or off, then go to the game again and you should be on the DIP menu.

You cant do that in the latest nightly release, because with CSP1 you cant change the values in the diagnosis menu, and with CSP2 there is not a “diagnosis mode” in core options.

I have found a solution to CSP2. You should go to the buttons config and search “diagnosis” and assign it to any button, then press it on the regular gameplay. That should work at least to CSP2

[QUOTE=strider;44648]You cant do that in the latest nightly release, because with CSP1 you cant change the values in the diagnosis menu, and with CSP2 there is not a “diagnosis mode” in core options.

I have found a solution to CSP2. You should go to the buttons config and search “diagnosis” and assign it to any button, then press it on the regular gameplay. That should work at least to CSP2[/QUOTE]

Now why would such a feature be changed or removed?

I’m having a similar issue, except for the normal fba core. Specifically, I’d like to turn on C button autofire for Dodonpachi, but I can’t find a way to get into the settings.