Is there any chance we could add CPU & GPU temperature monitor into RA?

Is there any chance we could add CPU & GPU temperature monitor into RA ? I’m currently using RA and Lakka but the only reason I stay with Windows version so far is the lack of temperature monitoring, so I’m relaying on an external APP to see if my laptop temp goes to high, etc.

Maybe there’s some easy way to add this as we have FPS reading, so that we could use to check our hardware ? I know it’s not something really usefull for most of the ppl, but when the hardware is new, and we run Lakka from booting without anything else, I could help to know if something is going to hot, in particular when we build specific cases for our machines.

Anyway, thanks RA team for all your work, this looks better and better everyday and version 1.3x is amazing.

THANKS.

I don’t think there’s any way we can get that information in a sensible, cross-platform way.

What about for the RPI3 at least ? I know the RPi3 tends to go really high and I don’t really know how much if we don’t get any info… Any chance ?

Wonder if there is some sort of cross platform libre temperature monitor already made you could just integrate into RA.