Is there any way to play Neo - Geo CD stuff?

Hello peops, sorry to disturbeā€¦ I just want to ask nicly if there is a way to play Neo - Geo CD games with any Retroarch Core, and if someone could explain a quick proces on how to do so.

BTW: Thanks for all the great work of everybody :slight_smile:

None that I am aware of, maybe through mame using mess. The easiest ways I found to get NeoGeoCD working was in a stand alone version of Mess or stand alone Final Burn Alpha. Others over on the Launchbox forums have had success with Raine.

These cores should run it:

ume_libretro mess_libretro mame_libretro

You will need the chd version of the game.

[QUOTE=retromaniac;47758]Hello peops, sorry to disturbeā€¦ I just want to ask nicly if there is a way to play Neo - Geo CD games with any Retroarch Core, and if someone could explain a quick proces on how to do so.

BTW: Thanks for all the great work of everybody :)[/QUOTE]

why would you want to emulate the Neo Geo cd in the 1st place , only 2 games i know of that are not part of the regular AES library and thats samuari showdown rpg and iron clad ā€¦last i checked iron clad is on WII console and can be played throw another emulator , so im not seeing why would you not just use the AES or MAME sets for Neo Geo

why would you want to emulate the Neo Geo cd in the 1st place

Better music and extras on the discs.

I was just about to chime in with the same comment :slight_smile: The same for Sega CD and Mega CD games.

ThatĀ“s the main reason, thanks for your help guys

Crossed Swords 2 was the other platform exclusive.