Iso files in Beetle PSX HW

Hello, I have a question regarding the files used by the Beetle PSX HW emulator. Whenever I load an iso, I do it with .cue and .bin files, because the emulator supports those types of files. I have 4 isos name files … Driver 2.bin, Driver 2.cue and Driver 2 NTSC.bin and Driver 2 NTSC.cue … my question is, Why only the isos of Driver 2.bin and Driver work for me and isos Driver 2 NTSC.bin and Driver 2 NTSC.cue not working? if the files have the same extension?

There are a variety of reasons. I’ve heard a lot of people report problems with Driver 2, so it could just be a tough game to run in beetle-psx. It could also be something wrong with your cue file (wrong filenames referenced, etc.).

1 Like

Oh I see, anyway, I started to investigate why that was happening, and I came to a solution, in fact I solved the problem, to such an extent that I made the Beetle PSX HW emulator able to read .img files in a very easy way . :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: