Japanese PSX game does'nt work

I’m trying to play this game:

Dragon Ball Z - Idainaru Dragon Ball Densetsu (Japan)

When I click the game, it just exits the program.

It has a .Bin file and a .cue file and I still havent got it working.

I have the complete set of SPCH Bios in the Bios folder. I dont know how I can make it work.

Any help is much appreciated. I have a Raspberry Pi 3. Retropie 4.1

Do other games work? Did you make sure that your BIOS is being recognized correctly? Can you give us a verbose log?

Yes. Other games work except for Japanese games.

Stupid question but how do you get a verbose log?

Run from a command line like this: retroarch.exe --verbose --log-file=log.txt

I don’t know if this is correct but I ran the /dev/shm/runcommand.log and got something like this…

you have an invalid cue-sheet file pointing to non existing .BIN files. since this is linux it has probably something to do with uppercase/lowercase since i had the same issue with cue sheet in ubuntu that i had to either rename files exactly as in the cue-sheet or just edit the cue sheet

I don’t get what you’re saying. Are you saying that I should rename the.cue file to be exactly the same as the.bin files. Or should I rename the.cue file and make it all in uppercase letters? Is that it?

Hey guys! I got it working now @wertz is correct. I rename the.cue file with the first of the. Bin files (which is the name of the game and added the (Track 01) on it) which got recognized by the emulator.

Thanks for replying you guys! Very much appreciate it.

that is not exactly what i am saying… anyways. post the contents of your .cue file here.