Keep "Custom Aspect" parameters?

Is it possible to keep the Custom Aspect parameters when Integer is switched on then off?
The reason I ask because I use TV Overlay with Custom Aspect parameters but when I turn On Integer Scale these settings are erased.
It would be really handy to keep the Custom Aspect parameters when Integer Scale is changed.

A suggestion is to keep separate ‘Custom Aspect’ parameters when ‘Integer Scale’ is OFF.
It is really annoying to re-enter the custom aspect parameters in retroarch.cfg each time I do a quick test with integer scaling.

Which leads to a different problem; Is there a way to enter a number via keyboard without holding left/right arrow for a few minutes to reach the desired number?

no, there’s no easy way to do that stuff through the GUI. You’re best off messing with those settings in your retroarch.cfg.

custom_viewport_width and custom_viewport_height both indeed save to override correctly.

‘Custom Aspect Ratio X/Y Pos’ have ZERO effect in any mode besides Custom with integer=Off, I don’t understand why retroarch resets these values at all. :confused:
‘Custom Aspect Ratio Width/Height’ resets when Integer is switched on/off, alright but why not let the user keep previous non-integer settings?

And again, it would make life much easier if I could actually enter a value with my keyboard.

1 Like