Keyboard configuration

i have searched and searched and i have probably missed something. :grin: everytime i change a control input to “backquote” i save it and when i launch a game and then go back into the cfg file it has changed “backquote” to “tilde” how can i fix this?

Looks like RetroArch sees them as the same key:

where do i find that cfg? input_keymaps.cfg is not in my retroarch folder?

that’s not a config file. it’s from the source tree. I was just pointing out that it appears RetroArch doesn’t differentiate between tilde and backquote.

Hi All,

I am using a MXQ Android TV box, I love the retroarch and have dual booted the android box with retroarch and Android. I am using a Rapoo Model1010 wireless keyboard and mouse on my android TV box. On dual booting into retroarch the keyboard and mouse are detected and am able to navigate and play games without any issues. But on installing the retroarch into android os, the keyboard and mouse are not getting detected and am unable to navigate it in any way. I dont have any other games controllers with me. Please help me in configuring my keyboard and mouse in retroarch android.

Why I need the retroarch in android is because all the game titles i usually download in my mobile and I transfer them using shareit or Xender. If I could get the retroarch working in android it will be really helpful in transferring the game roms.

What I have tried so far

1. Downloaded the keyboard.cfg file from Github and placed it in config folder.
  2. Manually editing the config file.

Please help.

Regards, Sanoop.M.V