Killer instinct no lucky experience (and other question)

Hi I tried kinst with mame current but it goes to 3fps I read that mame emulates kinst from 0.68 But I can’t get him to leave with mame2003. He tells me there’s a lack of things then I tried to activate the logs In the pc mame you said which files were missing but unfortunately I only get log files from 0 empty bytes. How do I read mame-complete error log? So I can understand if the Roma is incomplete or lacks the chd etc. Then I remembered that there is an n64 version of the game But here too problems. The game with all the cores crashes and closes the emulator I have an oppo a5 2020 that manages to emulate the dreamcast so why killer instinct is wrong? Ah I forgot to use retroarch plus on android 10. Thank you for your answers Naxil

Do you have the right rom/chd for the core?
mame2003 = 0.78 rom&chd
mame(current) = 0.229 rom&chd

Have you tried on a different OS? Eg. Windows/Linux?

Here you can read on how to create logs:

1 Like

Thank u for your answer. Yes finally i have find the right romset. Old mame works good… The. “current version” is slow 4fps vs 60 (old mame) you know why? My telephone have 3gb.ram and vulkan with good gpu (can emulate very well dreamcast), 3ds and psp too… Cant emulate gc/wii but for i have the original hw for that…