Lakka input mapping to ipac

Since I’ve update lakka to 2.2.1 on my pc, my button mappings for FBA have been messed up. I’m using an Ipac2 for a dual joystick configuration and the button mappings I was previously using has changed with the update. Now even after configuring inputs, it shows it’s mapped correctly, but in-game, no matter how I map, buttons aren’t mapped correctly. For instance, in my street fighter mappings, my wp button becomes a mk button. Mp is hp, hp is lk. Lk is mp, mk is mp, and hk is the only button mapped correctly. Not sure what’s going on… this applies to both player 1 and 2. Deleted retroarch config file and restarted the mapping and settings config again, but the buttons continue to map as I’ve described. Anyone else having this issue?

Do you have a core remap that’s messing things up, perhaps?

No. All my remaps disappeared when I updated, thus having to remap games in the different cores. My input setting sets up fine, but noticing mostly fba core not taking any of the remapping set in quick menu. Been an aggravation because inputs and remaps worked fine before updating.