Lakka setup with mame

Hi, just installed lakka on my raspberry pi and have got NES games working really well. I’m trying to get MAME games working as well so I can use them with this old style cocktail cabinet I’ve built so they’ll rotate the screen 180 degrees when its player 2 turn (please let me know if there is another way to do this with other cores). Right now I’m struggling to find the roms I should use and which core I need to get to run them (and where to get it from). Failing that, any way to run games in a cocktail mode setup where it rotates would be greatly appreciated. thx

Edit: Also, I’m not really fussed whether I change to another platform like retropie or recalbox (both of which I haven’t tested)

Hi,

Please read this thread. But as you are you using RPi, you can check this documentation about display_rotate.

P.S = You should have posted to Lakka forum.

[QUOTE=gouchi;42412]Hi,

Please read this thread. But as you are you using RPi, you can check this documentation about display_rotate.

P.S = You should have post to Lakka forum.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the quick reply. Ok, so I think I know how to rotate the screan on start up but I have no Idea how to actually get to the code section in Lakka. Any ideas? Also I’ll keep the Lakka forum in mind for next time :slight_smile: