Last couple of updates on cydia has broken Retroarch

Hi hi. Earlier today I updated Retroarch on cydia (ios9). RA would then crash when trying to load. I decided to wait it out for next update, but this latest update totally removes RA icon.

The only troubleshooting I can offer is last time this happened it was because it was the wrong ios version. Or if it’s being worked on, I can wait! But just reporting the issue.

Latest update got the icon back! Still crashes when trying to open, however;; (I tried deleting all files and fresh install, no luck)

I tried the non ios9 version, and they’re having the exact same kind of crash, so I wonder if the ios9 cydia host has the wrong retroarch version? I’m not sure how to check deeper into that.

You are right, seems to be broken. Im on iOS 10 and it crashes, maybe the xcode version has been fixed.

I am given the solution! But still trying out how to implement it.

Need to change in command.c from: if (!settings->audio.mute_enable && !audio_driver_start()) to: if (settings && !settings->audio.mute_enable && !audio_driver_start())

I’m trying to figure out where to edit though to change it, hunting through ifile

Tried the latest github build and seems to be fixed.