Latest build broken

Hey, i wanted to update my retroarch app because my certificate already expired but when i do it, always pick the latest one from buildbot. In this case seems to be a problem, i tried the both files .deb and .zip which are the same at the end of the day, and when i tried to put it on itunes to convert it to .ipa it says that its broken or incomplete, so i tried to make it manually with the payload folder and all the procedure and the same result.

Our buildbot has been out of commission for a few days and we’re just getting it back online. Do any of the recent previous builds work?

I had a couple of working old builds from 10-28 and 10-30, but when I tried loading them over this current build it’s still broke, so trying a clean install of that.

The very last build before the autobuilds broke was working just fine, though. I went to try to download that build, but the only thing showing in the downloads right now is the latest non-working build.

edit: got the stable version of 1.3.6 off the downloads section, works fine after a reboot

I will check it out. Becuase i install app in different way. I have to download it, convert it and then install it. And by the way, thanks for letting me know. I will try those you are talking about.

UPDATE: I just fixed the issue I was having with this app by copying all files from and old build and putting them into the latest one.

Is there a copy of the latest build out there, that still worked, that had all the lasted update to the menus? The 1.3.6 from the stable downloads still works, just missing all the nice work that had been done on it since then.

Builds are still broken, just for your information. :slight_smile:

Which ones are you talking about? The latest night buils or stable ones?

Both MacOS Versions, there are broken after 1.3.6.

1 Like

Yep, all builds after 1.3.6 in nightlies folder crash at launch on my iOS 9.3.3, one on IPad Air 2 and on on iPad Air Pro 9,7 Jailbreaked.

Same for many people on Reddit etc.

Hope a fix.

:wink: