Legacy of Goku 2 Copyright protection

So, LoG1 and Buu’s Fury work fine, but I don’t think LoG2 has the right settings in the emulator or something?

Basically, if the save type isn’t set to EEPROM+SENSOR, 128K when you go to the world map, the game will give you a “Game will not run on this hardware” error and take you back to the title screen.

I think Buu’s Fury has a similar copyright protection, and it works fine through Retroarch… so I’m guessing it’s something you guys can fix really quickly… I’d imagine you guys set things like this to be specific for each game (especially since we can’t access these options through Retroarch)… So yeah, just thought I’d say something about it.

For anyone else who, ignorant like me, is wondering what system this is… some Googling showed “Legacy of Goku” is a Game Boy Advance game series: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Z:The_Legacy_of_Goku(series)

Yeah, sorry. I should have said what system it was. I wasn’t thinking. The series honestly isn’t even very good, but it is very accurate to the DBZ storyline.

Was I correct in my assumption about each game having it’s own individual compatibility settings in Retroarch though?

What core are you using?

VBA-M. The same core I use for the other game in the series that has the same type of protection.

I recommend switching to mGBA. It is a better emulator. It is both faster and more accurate.