Libretro udev driver and rumble

Hi all,

I have a question for developper of libretro, i try to add for libretro core pcsx_rearmed the rumble feature, i have made the multitap feture the last month. I work on raspberry pi 3 with raspbian/retropie distribution

i request in lr_pcsxreadmed retroarch environnement like that to know if rumble is supported, in my console the rumble is suppored if (environ_cb(RETRO_ENVIRONMENT_GET_RUMBLE_INTERFACE, &rumble)){ printf("Rumble interface supported! "); }

i want to activate rumble on the pad 0, i hardcoded in libretro.c in libretro_update function this line to start the rumble motor. but nothing is made. the driver used is udev and i have a trustmaster like this https://www.amazon.fr/Thrustmaster-Dual-Trigger-Manette-axes/dp/B000U7RJ16/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1466672804&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=ThrustMaster+Dual+Trigger+3-in-1

activate rumble rumble.set_rumble_state(0, RETRO_RUMBLE_STRONG, 65535);

deactivate rumble rumble.set_rumble_state(0, RETRO_RUMBLE_WEAK, 0);

does i have made a mistake in my code ? i just want to rumble the pad before start the development of this feature, but i can’t.

Hey, did you eventually figure it out?

So as it turns out this feature has been implemented in pcsx_rearmed. I just experienced it playing GT2 via Lakka with an Xbox 360 wireless controller.

Yes i Know, a friend give me for a time a ps3 controller. And i develop the feature. I glade of this feature works :). Dankcusions have made some test. I make the multitap support and the rumble support in the month on may