Lightgun games Shield TV

It says here- https://docs.libretro.com/guides/input-joypad-drivers/ that the udev input driver can be used with Android. does anyone know how to use the udev input driver with Android and how to hide the mouse cursor on Android? (Shield TV) without these options, lightgun games in general and especially 2 player lightgun games are unplayable. Thanks for any help.

Same issue…

I’m running retroarch on my PC, i use Steam ROM manager and Steam link to play on my 2 tv’s. So far, this works great. I wanted to connect the wii motes to the Dolphin bar (usb connected to Nvidia shield Tv) for the WII games. I can’t get this to work. I tried: -Connecting with Steam link to pc. -Connecting with Nvidia Shield gamestream. -Dolphin emulator in Retroarch(retroarch is on PC) -Dolphin emulator stand alone (on PC) -Dolphin bar connects to wii motes, i can get some kind of movement… But only in “mode 3” on dolphin bar. This allows to scroll to Shield tv menu. On the pc end, it does nothing. (so configuring it in Retroarch or Dolphin doesn’t work)

Is there somebody who has got this working? I “just” would like to play some shooter games. I know wii motes must connect in “mode 4” on the Dolphin bar… Although they connect, no function at all.

Tips are welcome!