Hi, me again. I see you two are onto another discussion Here are the fuller results of my testing. Video will appear here when it has finished uploading.
From the description:
Using this list here: http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Game_Boy_games_with_Link_Cable_functionality
I test out most of them in Retroarch to see if the link cable emulation works.
Game (Notes) Time
- Azure Dreams (Working?) 00:00
- Bomberman Quest (Working) 00:26
- Bust-A-Move Mill. (Working) 01:06
- Dragonball Z(Don’t know) 02:05 (Mis-titled)
- Dragon Warrior 3 (Don’t know) 02:35
- Dragon Warrior Monsters 2 (No) 03:17
- Game Watch Gallery 3 (No idea) 03:36
- Game Boy Gallery 4 (No idea) 04:24
- Harry Potter (No idea) 04:35
- Magical Tetris Challenge (Yes) 04:49
- Mario Golf (Working) 05:46
- Mario Tennis (Working) 06:30
- Mickey’s Speedway USA (No) 07:06
- Monster Rancher GB (Working) 07:55
- NBA 3x3 (Working, glitches) 09:30
- Pokemon Puzzle (Working) 10:42
- Pokemon TCG (Not working) 11:24
- Power Quest (Working) 12:18
- Revelations Demon Slayer (Not sure) 12:46
- Snoopy Tennis (No) 13:24
- Super Mario Brothers (Working) 14:01
- Test Drive (No) 14:33
- Tetris DX (Working) 15:05
- Tony Hawks Pro Skater (No) 15:39
- Test Gear Pocket (No/Yes?) 16:07
- Warlocked (Yes) 17:07
- Yug-gi-oh (Maybe?) 18:00
The ROMS I used need ‘no introduction’ to other emulator fans Most of the games that didn’t work either never detected there was a link at all or detected the link and then glitched in some fashion.
I did not try the Zelda games or other Pokemon games since I am sure these will be thoroughly tried by other people.
I would like to thank this testing process for introducing me to the game Warlocked which looks brilliant! Also I am finding Revelations Demon Slayer to be very, very confusing.