Loading n64 game crashes RetroArch

Hey guys.

First off, thank you so much for RetroArch, its amazing.

So here is my problem. I installed retro arch a few days ago and tried some n64 and snes games. Everything worked fine, great. I went to play some Mario 64 today and upon loading the game retro arch crashes.

Im at a loss as to why it no longer works. I have checked the file permissions via ifile and everything looks ok. Im jailbroken on iOS 7 running a iphone 5s.

All other games still work fine, snes, genesis and nds are still running great.

Anyone have any ideas as to why this is happening? My only guess is that i installed a cydia tweak in-between this time and that is somehow locking the opengl context.

Thank you so much for any advice. Cheers!

Try moving/deleting your retroarch.cfg file. I think it should be located in /Application Support/RetroArch. That will determine whether it’s just a bad option keeping it from loading.

Thanks I will try that. :slight_smile:

I also deleted the duplicate topic I created on this, I was typing from my phone so it must have somehow posted it twice. I will report back (edit this post) and let you know if it works or not)

Edit: No, that didn’t fix the issue, unfortunately. But doing that and also removing my mupen64 core config files did work! Thanks!

Sweet. Glad you got it worked out, and thanks for posting your resolution instead of leaving a dangling, unanswered topic :slight_smile:

Thanks I will try that. :slight_smile:

I also deleted the duplicate topic I created on this, I was typing from my phone so it must have somehow posted it twice. I will report back (edit this post) and let you know if it works or not)

Edit: No, that didn’t fix the issue, unfortunately. But doing that and also removing my mupen64 core config files did work! Thanks![/quote]

I am having this same program, but I can’t find the directories for the config files you deleted. Could you let me know where I can find these files? I looked for “/Application Support/RetroArch” as previously stated, but couldn’t find it. On iPad Mini Retina, 7.1b3. Thanks.

I found the retroarch.cfg file through the network connection, though I cannot find the mupen core config files. Do I access them through the network connection as well?