Logitech f710 gamepad input settings doesn't save

Hi,

Settings/input/input hotkey binds/ Menu Toggle/

Pushing A button for change and then push the 11 on joypad it changes “11 (N/A) (Key: f1)”

Go to Main Menu and select “Save Current Config”

But After REBOOT go back to original settings

What can i do?

I think your settings are probably getting overridden by the autoconfigure system. Once you have it mapped, try disabling autoconfiguration and then quit retroarch and then come back and see if it behaves any better.

thanks but not worked :confused:

Settings/Input/AutoConfig Enable (OFF)

Settings/Input/Input Hotkeys Bind/Menu Toggle/ Pushing A button for change and then push the 11 on joypad it changes “11 (N/A) (Key: f1)” Go to Main Menu and select “Save Current Config”

REBOOT

what can i do?

After reboot “AutoConfig Enable” turns (ON) again

i have the same gamepad and it works with RA in Android and WIndows too. I have just checked “Save configuration on exit” enabled, “Configuration per core” disabled and didn’t touch anything else. it just works.

PS this setup is not recommended if you change shaders often, it happened on my Android that i checked a faulty shader and then i had to reinstall and setup everything because it saves the fault configuration. You should edit the conf file manually then which is awful.

“Save configuration on exit” enabled, “Configuration per core” disabled by default. What button you are using on F710 for exitting or menu toggle is says L3+R3 but there is no L3or R3 on F710

(the other combination for menu toggle is too complicated and after reboot it changes L3+R3 again)

EDİT: there is L3 and R3 on F710 (analog joystick buttons)

[QUOTE=gitarmrt;39497]“Save configuration on exit” enabled, “Configuration per core” disabled by default. What button you are using on F710 for exitting or menu toggle is says L3+R3 but there is no L3or R3 on F710

(the other combination for menu toggle is too complicated and after reboot it changes L3+R3 again)

EDİT: there is L3 and R3 on F710 (analog joystick buttons)[/QUOTE]

I use R3 meaning i have to press the right analog stick down. This setting is on “set hotkeys bindings” or something like that