Making .debs out of the iOS Nightly builds

How does one go about making a .deb of the nightly builds for iOS? I’ve tried moving the contents straight to the app folder in my iPad, but that just results in RetroArch refusing to run at all. I’ve also tried other methods before, but many issues usually just lead me to reinstall 1.0.0.1 from a Cydia repo. I’ve seen some people post .debs of nightly builds, but I don’t know how to do it myself. Is it even worth it at this point to try using nightly builds, though?

It has to be signed and compiled. I can’t do it either. I’ve been trying to get someone to help out for awhile now.

…Huh, it appears that if you directly download the zip file into the iOS device, you can unzip it and replace the files and it’ll work just fine. Now I have to figure out how to use btstack with the nightly builds, as ControllersForAll seems to be giving me troubles with RetroArch (for instance, both Start and Select on my PS3 controller claim to be the same button, and clicking the analog sticks doesn’t register as a button press)