Mame fight stick reviews?

any decent reviews for this with the mame core? not looking to be a pro just kind of emulate the feel?

I’ve heard the stock bits in that stick are pretty awful and it’s a bit of a pain to mod with better parts. Can’t argue with the price, though!

I haven’t been keeping up with prices but you might be able to score a good deal on an xbox 360 Mad Catz TE stick, since most people have moved on to the new consoles and it won’t work on them (unlike the PS3 sticks that usually still work on PS4 fighting games). I picked one up a few months ago for $50.

i have the venom ps4 stick which as far as i know is similar (same chipset? parts?). the box is good, and apparently dead easy to swap the parts for sanwa stuff. i dismantled it to add my own art and it was very easy.

of the stock parts, the buttons feel ok for me but the stick seems to be a bit imprecise - doesn’t seem to ‘lock in’ to directions as cleanly as i’d like, but i have no experience with proper parts… maybe i’m out of practice.

ya the mad catz te stick has caught my view. thanks hunterk. i was curious because i have the mayflsh n64 usb adapter which i would highly recommend for n64 games.