MAME roms being added to FBA playlist when they weren't before

Ugh. I tried to fix something so that I could pick the core again, cause i set the playlist for MAME to MAME 2003, but FBA roms got added to that and it took some fiddling to fix it.

Well now after removing the playlist file after a tip I got (And a crash while scanning directory) now my mame roms are being added to FBA, I got the playlist file back and theyre still in that, but if I scan now theyre added to FBA (or not added at all in the case of Bosconian)

Is there a fix for this or did I just completely break something? I looked all over the files and nothing seems out of the ordinary,I check the playlist configs, some say 'DETECT DETECT" but adding that to files like Bosconian and 1942 only result in this nightmare. (Unless its placed at the very bottom, which these are not, removing the DETECT DETECT after I add it fixes this).

I updated the Databases, Core info files, stuff like that, i even tried deleting cores and playlists to see if that fixes it, and it doesn’t.

Is there any way I can fix this at all? It worked before but now suddenly doesn’t, I hope I didn’t just break something permenantly.

Now I discover that If I redownload the rom, it scans normally and places it in the playlists again, like it scans and then finishes, whereas before it scanned every individual file in the zip rather than the entire zip… but this also doesn’t work on everything, some roms like all the Pac Man games get added to FBA anyway, not to mention that redownloading 143 roms is gonna be a big hit on my data.

Is there an efficient way to fix this and have the scanner add to the right playlists again? (Comparatively) Cause Pac Man added to the MAME playlist before but now it doesn’t even when I redownload it from the same set