Mame2014

Hi all is there any chance mame 2014 core can be put back in the online updater? I set up my shieldtv hyperspin with it and now have bought a second box that I cannot run that setup on because core is missing :rage: It was the only one that could run the later cave shooters on android,really hope it’s not gone forever? Thanks

+1

someone can share here, please

@radius @hunter do you have a backup?

[QUOTE=Stacymc;35883]Hi all is there any chance mame 2014 core can be put back in the online updater? I set up my shieldtv hyperspin with it and now have bought a second box that I cannot run that setup on because core is missing :rage: It was the only one that could run the later cave shooters on android,really hope it’s not gone forever? Thanks[/QUOTE]

I have tried manually adding the file and moving the core dire tory to somewhere I can get to it without root access but still sadly I cannot add this core.is there nobody that can give any suggestions on here? Had a lot of views but nothing in responce really :persevere:

Apparently the MAME 2014 android core is not building for some reason: http://libretro.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3973&page=2