Mayflash n64 usb adapter

Anyone using the Mayflash n64 usb adapter? Does anyone know why it seems windows calibration is slightly off center with all native controllers using usb adapter? Example, I have all my original controllers for NES,SNES,Gen,N64. When I go to the calibration setting it is perfectly centered, now as I move either the dpad or analog stick to each extreme, left,right,up,and down it hits the side on the down and right but only comes close on the up or left. Does anyone else notice this behavior?

I have this adapter too, I had some weird issues with it where it doesn’t accept specific controllers in specific ports for some reason or else it would start being all glitchy in movement. Maybe you could try switching the controller ports or plugging in another n64 controller in the adapter. Worked for my issue. Furthermore, I had an issue with calibration where the deadzone wasn’t applied correctly ingame. I calibrated it in windows, and then I set the deadzone to 0% in the “retroarch-core-options.cfg” file. It’s a finicky adapter, but once it works it does it’s job fine. I hope my info can help.