Here is some new information I can share -
- First-ever Vulkan renderer available for a PSX emulator, exclusive to libretro Beetle PSX.
- It will support PGXP just like the GL renderer
- It will allow for internal resolution upscaling, just like the GL renderer
- It will have a very novel and potentially game changing graphics enhancement feature which will only be revealed later. It might be the next big quantum leap for PSX graphics since PGXP.
- It will have some very promising API features which will be revealed later.
See some sneak peek videos here -