Mednafen PCE-Fast Game Issue

From some reason “Snatcher CDROMantic” doesn’t work on the PS3 RA. I noticed this on the last official release and the new betas… The last official build boots back to the xmb as soon as I boot the Bin/Cue, the betas show the bios “Press Run” screen but also boots back to the xmb. The same Bin/Cue runs fine on the windows mednafen pce-fast emu… It’s a Super CD-ROM² game so it should run… I’m stumped here.

This game doesn’t work on windows RA too, so it could be a compatibility issue, not sure though.

I could of swore I had it running on the windows pce-fast emu… Just the ps3 version of RA bugs out… Let me check again.

Okay I got around to checking Snatcher and it does work on the windows RA 1.2.2 stable release with Mednafen PCE Fast v0.9.36.1 The ps3 version on beta build 1.6 freezes at bios screen when you press “run” it gets stuck on “wait a moment…”

Ok, you’re right, it wasn’t working for me on windows because the bios file missed. Anyway i got it working both on RA windows than on RA ps3. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=MOST Hated;31528]Okay I got around to checking Snatcher and it does work on the windows RA 1.2.2 stable release with Mednafen PCE Fast v0.9.36.1 The ps3 version on beta build 1.6 freezes at bios screen when you press “run” it gets stuck on “wait a moment…”[/QUOTE]

Basically you get stuck on “wait a moment” because the iso cannot be found from the cue file. It happens because ps3 filesystem is case sensitive while windows filesystem is case insensitive, so you need edit your cue file and do it point to the exact name of your iso file. This will fix your issue. :slight_smile: