Mednafen Saturn 3d Control Pad support

I can’t get the analog working with my Xbox 360 pad - a quick search and it seems that this is still broken. I really want this feature working. Would it be possible to make this a bounty? I’d personally contribute $50.

2 Likes

Check for an issue on github and there should be a bounty link there. If not create an issue and a bounty link will be generated.

I split off the BIOS time issue from my original 3D Pad issue if you want to put up a bounty on just the pad feature: https://github.com/libretro/beetle-saturn-libretro/issues/12

Thanks for the help guys. Er… well, I tried Mednafen standalone, and everything seems to be working as it should.

I use a frontend (HyperSpin) so honestly I’m happy with just standalone Mednafen.

I would like to see RetroArch get this, hopefully someone takes an interest in it at some point. This emulator is almost perfect, as is the RetroArch core, it’s a shame nobody’s went that extra mile.

Eh screw it. I’ll put up $25, just because.

2 Likes

Would love love LOVE to see this as well. My JP version of Rally Championship cries for that Analogue Support lol