Mednafen snes core crash on loading roms

Hello for all. Im using retroarch 1.3.4 but the snes medenafen core crashs everything while i will open the rom…

Can you paste the output of a log? (retroarch_debug.exe --verbose --menu from a command line)

However, mednafen-snes is just an old version of bsnes. Is there a reason you’re wanting to use that one, specifically?

[QUOTE=hunterk;41793]Can you paste the output of a log? (retroarch_debug.exe --verbose --menu from a command line)

However, mednafen-snes is just an old version of bsnes. Is there a reason you’re wanting to use that one, specifically?[/QUOTE]

Because of graphics problems on top gear 3000 using snes9x/bsnes

[QUOTE=hunterk;41793]Can you paste the output of a log? (retroarch_debug.exe --verbose --menu from a command line)

However, mednafen-snes is just an old version of bsnes. Is there a reason you’re wanting to use that one, specifically?[/QUOTE]

Not sure why you would choose a core that doesn’t even run the game over cores that do but with graphical glitches (of which I don’t see). lol The game doesn’t run for me using that core either and the log doesn’t really seem to have anything helpful in it.

“Warning: NEC DSP firmware dsp4.bin is missing.”

Topgear 3000 with bsnes core

[QUOTE=YusukeUrameshi;41797]“Warning: NEC DSP firmware dsp4.bin is missing.”

Topgear 3000 with bsnes core[/QUOTE]

You need these files inside your system/bios folder.

Hate to be “that guy” but BIOS are copyrighted files, just like ROMs, so we can’t link to them here. :frowning:

What about to a wiki that just happens to have a link to all of them? :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s a murky topic but yeah, just say “emugen wiki’s BIOS page” or somesuch. Give enough information to find it with a google search :slight_smile:

Thank you everyone… Ill use bsnes c++ core and its works like a charm now…