Memory card save files

Good question. I don’t know if PCSX ReARMed on Pandora actually allows for this as an ingame option. It’s something that might have to be looked at - perhaps through some similar interface as the ‘disk image’ mechanisms in libretro.

Removing .rtc file doesn’t work. The file is recreated after every launch of the game. I can’t either load downloaded savegames because GT2 says there’s no memory card. I don’t understand because it worked 2 weeks ago.

Hello I want to share some news with you. So finaly the game recognized a memory card, and I even could load a .gme file converted into .srm :slight_smile: Now how can I do to use 2 memory card slot :slight_smile: ?

I found a tricky way to share and merge saves in GT2, thanks to the save states. I’ll explain tomorrow

Hey guys, sorry for the necro, but this problem is proving pretty huge. Also playing Final Fantasy 9 via pcsx rearmed (ios, 0.9.9.3). The file/folder permissions are all good, and I have a .srm file matching my image file along with my save states. The srm is about ~100kb. The second I quit retroarch and come back, the game no longer sees my saves.

The won’t be a problem til I get to disc 2; then I’m boned. Has anyone come up with a workaround yet?

@Meradi Is it recognizing your save files at all? If so, are you exiting cleanly or just hitting the ‘home’ button to throw it RetroArch to the background?

Bam, that’s what it was! I exited from the button panel after I saved and all was well when I loaded the game back up. Thanks for the tip!

@Meradi No problem. Glad that got you fixed up :slight_smile:

Sorry, newbie here :sweat_smile: I’m having pretty much the same issue with playing Persona: Revelations. I save, but then when I try to go into the game the next day, the game doesn’t give me the option to load game. I have those BIOS files in my system folder, but should I put them in the game folder instead? Also, the save is an .srm file, but still no luck in loading the save. I’ll check my permissions too when I get home tonight as well. Anyone else know something else I could try?