MFi Control Cfg file or mapping fix

Hey My old iphone 5s broke and I have now been using my old iphone 5. I used to use the stable retroarch with my logitech powershell that worked flawlessly. My problem is I cannot seem to enter the front end settings any more without the app crashing. Everywhere I search seems to point in the direction of placing your own cfg file, however this is mainly to get around btstack to use bluetooth controls and not to map mfi buttons. I’ve tried the nightly build but I’m unable to map any controls to my powershell mfi controller. If someone could either help direct me to a cfg file with the proper button layouts for the power shell or help me figure out a way to map the buttons on the nightly build that would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

Further reading seems that nightly just doesn’t support mfi controllers. So if anyone could be so nice as to upload their cfg files with mfi mappings. Or at least show how they are set out so I can make them myself. If my old phone would turn on all this trouble would be solved grr.

Having the same problem. Please let me know if you figured this out yet!