Mfi support

Has anyone figured out how to get mfi controllers to run with the latest nightly?

Updating BTstack!

I haven’t been using bt stack because the mfi controllers auto link. But it’s the simple as using bt stack? No where to configure the controller within the app?

Yep, before this version, Retroarch automatically turned on btstack so what you needed to do was pairing a ps3 controller with the idevice bt adresss and pressing the ps button, really simple.

I just knew the nightly wasn’t really full speed yet. Tried to turn on my steel series mfi controller and nothing happened. I remember seeing posts somewhere, people were having problems getting controllers to connect with the nightly.

I’ll get bt stack installed and give her a try after work thanks incognit.

[QUOTE=GutlessGnat;29678]I just knew the nightly wasn’t really full speed yet. Tried to turn on my steel series mfi controller and nothing happened. I remember seeing posts somewhere, people were having problems getting controllers to connect with the nightly.

I’ll get bt stack installed and give her a try after work thanks incognit.[/QUOTE]

Welcome, but btstack doesnt work on ios 9.

I have a mfi controller that plugs in and doesn’t use BT. It doesn’t work either, so the problem is not just with BT stack, but mfi support in general.

Well with bt stack installed it actually conflicts with my regular Bluetooth pairing and doesn’t work on the nightly either. I’m on iOS 8.3.

The is mfi not a playstation controller. Ppsspp works with it without bt stack as does gba4ios. I remember reading somewhere on here where the nightly didn’t have mfi support yet.

Any other ideas?

Edit : actually when I get it paired to my phone and open retroarch it turns off the controller completely. Lights just go right off… Weird