mGBA core issue

Play Top Gear Rally will make retroarch stoping working with the recently mGBA(0.5.1)core,but the initial mGBA(git)core is working fine,however,mGBA(git) has no ‘skip bios intro’ option. Can anybody share a mGBA core version that between (0.5.0) and (git) please?
Thanks in advance. Sorry for my English.

Are you trying the game boy color or gba game?

If gba, are you using the gba bios?

Edit: just for reference, ‘skip bios intro’ option was added in January 5, one month before 0.4.0 release

I tested both game versions, it’s not crashing retroarch here.

It‘s the GBA version,bios has been put in the right dir. This game only crash with the mGBA(0.5.1) core on my device,and it crashed when I began a race.

What ROM are you using exactly? I tested Top Gear Rally (USA), CRC 4dd90762

Update / Download the core again, there was some updates recently.

Also, tell us the android version. Are you using retroarch from Play Store or from F-Droid?

The ROM that I used is from no-intro 2016-01-03,Top Gear Rally (USA),I haven’t make a playlist yet,so I don’t know its CRC,android version is 4.4,retroarch version is stable 1.3.6,downloaded from buildbot. Thanks for your tips.I updated the core and tested just now,still the same,here’s the screenshot

Can you share that core please? Thanks.

[QUOTE=hohommx;53340]It‘s the GBA version,bios has been put in the right dir. This game only crash with the mGBA(0.5.1) core on my device,and it crashed when I began a race.

[/QUOTE] Can you share that core please? Thanks.

[QUOTE=sergio-br2;53325]Are you trying the game boy color or gba game?

If gba, are you using the gba bios?

Edit: just for reference, ‘skip bios intro’ option was added in January 5, one month before 0.4.0 release[/QUOTE] Can you share that core please? Thanks.

Good news,I updated mgba core to 2016-12-30,retroarch not stop working anymore when I began a race ,thank you very much.