Missing Thumbnail/boxart DBs, and deleting a ROM from a collection

I am LOVING the latest versions of RetroArch! I have a few nitpicks I’m wondering if anyone can help with:

1. How do I contribute to the boxart/thumbnails DB’s? I have found several ROMs that are missing from SNES for example. It could be that I have a bogus ROM with a bad checksum, but I don’t think that’s the case, and I’d like to know how to contribute.
  2. Once a directory is scanned and ROMs are added to a “collection”, there doesn’t seem to be a way to remove them from showing there, even if the ROM is deleted. Any advice?

1.) There’s a github repo:

2.) delete the playlist file and re-scan.

1. THANKS!
  2. I looked in RetroArch-1.3.4.app/Contents/Resources/playlists and it was an empty folder, even though the GUI shows collections. Maybe you meant RetroArch-1.3.4.app/Contents/Resources/database/rdb ?

The playlist folder is where it’s supposed to store them. There should be .lpl files inside.

In regards to removing games from a playlist, would it be possible to add the option to do it from the main menu itself? as it currently stands you either have to delete whole thing or open the playlist file in notepad and delete the game from there.

Personally, I don’t think we need a bunch of playlist management crap in RetroArch. I guess a ‘delete playlist and rescan’ option could be good, but I think we’re better off making some external playlist management/manipulation utilities.

I was thinking something really basic, like adding a “Remove from playlist” under Play (when you select a game). Not a big deal either.