Modelines Super resolutions 50hz

Good morning, my first post here, sorry if you have been doing it wrong but I have a doubt and I do not find anything here about this but I can not generate modelines Super res 50hz in vmaker. How should I edit the file since it only generates the resolutions I already have. I thank you and excuse my English

There is a text file in the same folder as VMMaker - you can edit and insert your custom resolutions/refresh rates there.

I edited the file “modes super.txt” but did not succeed, vmmaker only compiles the default resolutions. Could you give me an example of how to edit this file

When you run VMMaker, under the monitor settings tab there’s an option called monitor presets - the preset you choose has to be capable of syncing at 50hz.

Then under the Video Modes tab check the option that says “get video modes from user list” and point it to the txt file where you added the resolutions you require.

Also just under that section, set the “mode table method” option to Static or it will ignore your custom refresh rates like 50hz.

It worked here, thank you !!!

1 Like