Monaural Sound?

hi Guys, I’m trying RA in mi modded Wii and noticed that with snes9x Next I’m not hearing all music… I guess that it’s that my crappy CRT TV is monaural only (a cable is left unpluggled) so I’m wondering if there is a way that RA can output the sound in monarual so I can hear everything? I researahc and I didn’t found anything about this… the only thing I know is that the Wii can only output in stero mode.

Thanks in advance!

There’s always something like this, if you only have a single RCA jack for audio on the TV.

Yes I have only one RCA audio input in my TV which I want to use as is the only CRT I own. I don’t like to use my LCD TV as it looks awful.

Are you sure something like this adapter will work? Asking as it sounds logical to me to split a mono output into an stereo input (so you will get the same audio on both speakers)… however is the adapter able to combine in the same way an stereo output into a mono input? I have always believed that a special mixer was needed… Please confirm so I can go to the store to get one! :slight_smile:

It’s not a thing you want to do with powered signals (e.g., splicing two speaker outputs to power a mono subwoofer), but it’s fine with unpowered line-level stuff, like your situation.

Wow, ok if it will work then I will get one of those… thanks guys!!