Mouse emulation with touchscreen

Is there some way I can operate the mouse (retromouse) in Android’s touchscreen? It’s very annoying to play for example SCUMMVM games with the onscreen gamepad controls. Is this currently possible? do I need to configure something for the touchscreen to work as a mouse?

It would be awesome if there was a way to set up an area in the overlay cfg files that could be used as a trackpad to send mouse movement and click events. Maybe it would also be useful for the games from the Doom engine (which are imho very awkward to control currently, since not even the dual sticks work there).

No, that’s something I’ve wanted to do for a long time but the retromouse isn’t accessible through the overlay system currently.

And there is now support? I saw this: https://github.com/libretro/RetroArch/pull/4640

But I can’t (or I don’t know how) do this work.

Can someone explain how to use the touch screen supoort for ScummVM with a clean installation? (supose that we already downloaded the core and have the ScummVM file prepared to load with the .scummvm file).

Because I load a famous old game, tha in PC it can be moved with mouse. In Android a “+” appears (like in PC) but my “touch” to the screen is useless. I need to click on the RetroPad overlay. I changed the overlay to one that say “scummvm” but touch doesn’t work (and pad overlay dissapears, so I can’t move anything).

Mouse touch input was working for some time until version 1.7.1. I can confirm that it worked in dosbox and scummvm. I don’t know though if that’s a regression or was removed deliberately.