Mupen64 core, cannot bind C-up or down to buttons (Win7)

This is really weird, because I can bind C right and left to buttons and they work fine, but not C up or down. I’m playing OoT and would rather have C down on a button rather than on right stick. The fact that it displays the C buttons as X and Y axes and not just C up or C left or whatever is kind of weird, but like I said right and left work on buttons so I have no idea what the issue is. The corresponding keyboard key doesn’t work either so it’s not a controller issue.

So you have Left Analog keys bound and the D-pad keys bound?.. You didnt happen to accidentally half bound Left Analog and Right analog?

Yes, all that stuff is bound correctly. The sticks aren’t the problem. It’s just that C-up and C-down don’t work when bound to buttons, but C-right and C-left do, which makes no sense.

can you post a screenshot of your input settings for player 1?

Yeah, the Mapping in Mupen64+ is a bit weird and Confusing. I am using my 360 Controller, and I can not use RS Right (C Button Right). However, I did get C-Right working for the Right Stick. Change the Buttons that are the Right and Up to C Mode just like the Right Stick. Only problem is, for Games like Mortal Kombat Trilogy, or 4, will have to figure out how to map those Buttons so C Up/Right will work (HK and LK)