Mupen64 Core SSB Graphics

Hey Guys, Just needed some help with SSBros when using the Mupen core. Currently using the stable release Win-64. While playing, some of the graphic images (yoshis eggs, pokeball launched Pokemon, laser shots, etc) do not show up. Has anyone else run into this? Was this fixed on one of the core updates?

If I need to simply update, could I just replace my Mupen core with the latest one? Or do I need to download the latest full nightly build?

You can just replace the core dll.

It may be fixed in a nightly, dunno. It’s worth testing :slight_smile: Let us know how it goes.

You may also try changing your gfx plugin via the core options, as some plugins work better for some games than others.

Thanks! I replaced the mupen64plus core with the one found in the “latest” folder and the game is running/displaying properly.

Does castlevania 64 work? I tried playing it but get a black screen. Was just wondering if anyone has run into this issue. I tried changing the plugin from auto but none seem to work.

Tested the latest nightly build, but it crashed on opening. So I went back and took a March era executable which worked. Still getting a black screen when loading up castlevania with Mupen64plus. Anyone else have this issue?

Castlevania now works after one of the recent mupen64 updates! :slight_smile: