Mupen64Plus for Linux 32 bit

Hello, I can’t get a version of Mupen64 core that works in a linux 32 bit system (standalone works), does some one have one? (It can be older versions).

Hmm, something seems awry with our buildbot. It should be building this. I/we will look into it. Thanks for the heads-up.

1 Like

I thought 32-bit Linux builds were discontinued on purpose? It looks like the last builds were performed 4 years ago, back in 2016.

Do you mean just for this core, or for all 32-bit linux cores? Either way, not that I know of:

For all cores:

http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/linux/x86/latest/

dang, that’s a surprise to me, at least. I thought for a second that the dates must be wrong, but none of those cores are newer than the >3 yrs timestamp.

I’m not sure how this could have gone unnoticed this entire time :open_mouth:

So, I don’t know if I understand it, will the cores be updated or are they discontinued?

It’s odd that the modification date of the folder is from today, but the cores inside are from 2016.

AFAIK, this is not intentional. I’m trying to investigate right now and we’ll hopefully get them updated again before too long.

Does this mean the cores for x86 have been down since June? I’ve installed retro on an atom pc and I can’t download cores at all