[Mupen64Plus-Next] Star Fox 64 correct behavior

I have been using Mupen64Plus-Next with both ParaLLEl plugins, native resolution. Basically everything is just like I remember from my old N64 and CRT TV, all the imperfections included… except, maybe, Star Fox 64. There are a couple of things I can’t recall from the original hardware, and I’d like to know if it’s just my faulty memory or some issue with the core.

1. There are quite a few glitchy screens during transitions from one scene to another. It doesn’t happen a lot, but still several times during gameplay. Here’s a screenshot:

1. There are some instances with weird artifact pixels that don’t remember the usual dithering patterns. I even tried applying an NTSC shader to see if they blended, but they didn’t. It’s a little hard to capture that on screenshots, because they’re more noticeable when there’s movement, but pay attention to the characters’ shadows below, you’ll some some stray green/red colored pixels on them.

So, what do you think? Does someone remember if that’s the usual behavior of the game? I tested with the Angrylion plugin and things are the same.