Mupen64plus on Nexus 7 2012?

For some reason i cannot get Mupen64plus to run very good on my Nexus 7 tablet (1st gen). Once i enter a game, the audio and video starts stuttering like crazy, and is no longer in playable condition. I’ve been all over the video settings, but none of them seem to give any noticeable results? I can play these games on a phone just fine, but not this tablet… =|

Nexus 7 2012 is quite weak, only switching to RICE could help I guess. Do other games run well? what’s your phone?

RICE? what’s that?

My phone is the Samsung Note 3. The N7 can run snes and all handhelds perfectly. It used to run psx games too, until the Lollipop update came around, where it has collected dust ever since :confused:

It’s a GPU plugin under mupen core options

where would i access the Mupen core options? does this have to be done through the RGUI? I don’t know why this isn’t in the Settings menu…

Load a game, go to the RGUI menu and look for ‘core options.’ They can’t be in the settings menu because they’re handled by the core and the core isn’t initialized until you load some content.

I will have to give this a try when i get the time :]

btw, does anyone know how RGUI and Settings will be handled in the new update? It looks like they’re going to some PSP XMB style. Really wish that update would get here soon…