Mysterious USB Controller Issue (1.9.5 Win 10)

Hello guys, and thanks for reading.

Over the years, I have used a LOT of different controllers, since I love using the original controller for the system I am emulating. And I have encountered a lot of weird stuff using those controllers with RetroArch. Anyway, today I hooked up an original Saturn controller via a USB adapter (from Mayflash). I had no issue mapping everything, but as soon as the buttons Y and Z are pressed together, at any point (from the main menu with nothing loaded or in-game), RetroArch exits fullscreen, and open the Desktop Menu/Mode. After that, if I close it, I need to go into the video options to put RetroArch in fullscreen again. Each time. It does that every single time that buttons combinaison is pressed.

In the Hotkeys options, I don’t even have a key mapped to open the Desktop Menu. So my question is, why the hell would the combinaison of Y and Z on my Saturn controller open the Desktop Menu? And is there a way to solve the problem?

I am 100% sure that I encountered the same exact issue, on past RetroArch versions (so it’s not a 1.9.5 specific problem), with other controllers I have used over the years. I just can’t remember which one (although I kind of remember having a problem using the Retrobit 2.4 Ghz Saturn controller, so maybe it was that one?).

Please let me know if you have any idea of what is going on if you can! Thank you very much for you time!