[n64] Are texture packs usable?

So, i’m playing Zelda: Ocarina of Time on ParaLLEl, and i wanted to know if n64 Texture packs were doable like they are with Project64 and other emulators. The texture pack combined with the accuracy (At least, as far as looks go) of ParaLLEl i think would look great. The texture pack in question i’m planning on using is this which is meant to make the game look similar to old photos of OoT during development. If anyone has any answers that’d be great, because considering the so far unrivalled accuracy of ParaLLEl (At least, in a usable form- Cen64 doesn’t count) i’d love to use HD texture packs and whatnot on N64 games. Imagine that, eh?

ParaLLEl-n64 does not support texture packs but mupen64plus-libretro does.

How to use them with mupen?

like this:

Thanks! I tought that it was impossible.

They work with mupen64plus-libretro (formerly known as GLupeN64) but not with ParaLLEl-N64-libretro, just to be clear.

How do you use it with mupen64plus_libreto? I have no setting to enable high res textures there. They are available in glupen64_libreto which seems to be an old version of mupen64plus that is not updated anymore.

mupen64plus-libretro == glupen64-libretro. We just renamed it.

Oh Found the issue the version of Mupen64 Plus was an old one from January which seemed to be different back then.